Get to know
FreeStyle Libre Sensor
The FreeStyle Libre sensor automatically measures and continuously stores glucose readings day and night. The sensor updates the glucose result up to every minute and stores up to 8 hours of glucose readings in 15 minute intervals. Can be worn for up to 14 days.More Information Order now
FreeStyle LibreLink App
The FreeStyle LibreLink App is now available for free download on iPhone and Android10. Many of the same features of your FreeStyle Libre reader on your phone9 with the added convenience so you can monitor your glucose on your phone without routine fingerpricks.More Information
LibreLink Up App
With the LibreLink Up app6, get glucose readings sent to your phone7 from family and friends who use the FreeStyle LibreLink mobile app. Ideal for parents and caregivers, the LibreLink Up mobile app allows you to stay in touch, anywhere they go8.More Information
LibreView5 is a free, cloud-based diabetes management system that provides a convenient way to view your glucose data through clear and easy-to-understand reports so that you can have better conversations with your doctor or nurse. Create your free LibreView account today.More Information Free Offer - Sign Up Now
FreeStyle Libre Starter Pack
The FreeStyle Libre starter pack includes a first-time user guide, a reader, and two sensors (each lasting up to 14 days). It’s perfect for your first month – or as a gift for someone with diabetes.More Information
FreeStyle Libre Reader
The FreeStyle Libre reader displays the glucose data collected by the sensor. An easy 1 second scan shows the current glucose reading, the latest 8 hours of glucose data and a trend arrow showing if glucose levels are going up, down or changing slowly. Stores up to 90 days of glucose data.4More Information Order now
*Images and readings are for illustration purpose only.
1. Sensor dimensions 5 mm height and 35 mm diameter.
2. Sensor is water-resistant in up to 1 metre (3 feet) of water for a maximum of 30 minutes.
3. The reader can capture data from the sensor when it is within 1cm to 4cm of the sensor.
4. To get a complete glycaemic picture over the last 3 months, the sensor must be replaced every 14 days and the sensor must be scanned at least once every 8 hours.
5. LibreView (including the LibreLinkUp mobile app) is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information in the software, and healthcare professionals should use information in the software in conjunction with other clinical information available to them.
6. LibreLinkUp is a mobile application, developed and provided by Newyu. Use of LibreLinkUp requires registration with LibreView, a service provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc.
7. LibreLinkUp is compatible with Android phones running Android OS 4.4 and higher and iPhones running iOS 10 and higher.
8. Transfer of glucose data between applications depends on mobile connectivity.
9. The FreeStyle LibreLink app and the FreeStyle Libre reader have similar but not identical features. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the FreeStyle LibreLink app or when symptoms do not match the LibreLink app readings.
10. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our compatibility guide for more information about device compatibility before using the app.