FreeStyle LibreLink App
Available for iPhone and Android1.
Most of the same features of your FreeStyle Libre reader on your phone1, plus more. Now you can monitor your glucose on your phone without routine fingerpricks2, anytime, anywhere.
You can use the FreeStyle LibreLink app instead of, or in combination with the FreeStyle Libre reader2. The choice is yours! You can also share your reports with your healthcare professionals with LibreView3,4 and connect with your caretakers via LibreLinkUp5,7.
Please note: if you want also to use a Reader, you must scan with it first.
- Operating system: Android 5.0 or higher
- Near-Field Communication (NFC): Your smartphone must have NFC capabilities and NFC must be enabled.
- Phone models: iPhone 7 or higher
- Operating system: OS 11 or higher
Discover LibreLinkUp, the free mobile app that allows you to remotely monitor the glucose levels of your loved ones. 5
*Images and readings are for illustration purpose only.
1. The FreeStyle LibreLink app is only compatible with certain mobile devices and operating systems. Please check our compatibility guide for more information about device compatibility before using the app.
2. The FreeStyle LibreLink app and the FreeStyle Libre reader have similar but not identical features. A finger prick test using a blood glucose meter is required during times of rapidly changing glucose levels when interstitial fluid glucose levels may not accurately reflect blood glucose levels or if hypoglycaemia or impending hypoglycaemia is reported by the FreeStyle LibreLink app or when symptoms do not match the LibreLink app readings.
3.LibreView minimum system requirements: Safari release 10.1, Internet Explorer 11, Firefox release 32.0, or Chrome release 37.0, installed on a computer running Mac OS X Yosemite (10.10), Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Anniversary update. LibreView Device Drivers are installed in order to upload data from a meter connected to the computer. Refer to the LibreView Quick Start Guide for additional information.
4. LibreView (including the LibreLInkUp mobile app) is not intended to be a primary glucose monitor: home users must consult their primary device(s) and consult a healthcare professional before making any medical interpretation and therapy adjustments from the information in the software, and healthcare professionals should use information in the software in conjunction with other clinical information available to them.
5. LibreLinkUp is a mobile application, developed and provided by Newyu, Inc. Use of LibreLinkUp requires registration with LibreView, a service provided by Abbott and Newyu, Inc.
6. LibreLinkUp is compatible with Android phones running Android OS 4.4 and higher and iPhones running iOS 10 and higher.
7. Transfer of glucose data between applications depends on mobile connectivity.
Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.